Diets Are Only Effective When You Make Them COUNT!
Most people, throughout, their lives, gain, and lose, tens – of – pounds, if, not, hundreds! One of the largest, health care – related, industries, probably, because of this, is the weight loss. diet industry, etc! However, no matter, how, potentially, effective, and valuable, any particular plan, may be, it will only work, effectively, and get the desired results, if/ when, an individual, makes them, truly, COUNT! This requires a significant degree of, both, discipline, and commitment, and proceeding, with, the willpower, needed, to persist, despite, life’s temptations, etc. With, that in mind, this article will attempt to, briefly, consider, examine, review, and discuss, using the mnemonic approach, what this means and represents, and, why it matters.
1. Care; consider; calories/ carbohydrates; character; commitment: Examine, your reasons, for trying, to take off the pounds, and, how strongly, you care, and, why! Will you proceed, with the level of commitment, needed, to help you, meet your goals? What will you consider, in terms of which approach, to pursue? Do you possess, the quality of character, to persist, when others, might quit? Do you think, a calorie – oriented, diet, is better for you, or, perhaps, a low carbohydrate, one, or maybe, another type?
2. Options; open – mind; opportunities: The better, you know, and understand/ consider your options and alternatives, the more capable, of choosing, your best course, to pursue, and take advantage of the finest opportunities! Don’t pre – judge, but, rather, proceed, with a well – considered, open – mind! What might work, for someone, else, might, not, make sense, for you? For example, if you choose, a diet, which requires, eating foods, you won’t/ don’t eat, you might be setting yourself up, for failure!
3. Units; uses; useful; urging: Consider, the best, weight – loss, plan, based on the phases, and units, needed, to bring it, to fruition! Is your reason, to proceed, health – related (heart, etc), body – image, or some combination of reasons? The better you, understand, your uses, the more – useful, and effective, your results! What does your little – voice, say, to you, and what is it, urging?
4. Needs; nuances: Once, you believe, in your needs, to lose weight, align your personal plan, with those nuances, including, your personality, food preference, ability/ willingness, to commit to diet and exercise, etc!
5. Tendencies; trust: In order to increase your chance, of success, understand your own tendencies, and degree of commitment, etc, so you will proceed, forward, trusting your decision!
If you decide to diet, make your possibility for success, greater, and more effective, by following the plan, which will make your efforts, COUNT! Are you ready, and prepared, for the necessary, personal insights, commitment, and self – discipline?